Industrial RO plants for drinking water and Softener design, installation, and maintenance Training
पीने के पानी को शुद्धिकरण करने के लिए इंडस्ट्रियल RO वॉटर ट्रीटमेंट प्लांट्स, मिनरल वॉटर प्लांट्स, वॉटर सॉफ्टनर का डिज़ाइन, इंस्टालेशन व् मेंटेनेंस तथा BIS लाइसेंसिंग कैसे करे उसकी ट्रेनिंग
Benefits of this training program
- For new start-up Businesses in industrial or commercial water purification/treatment
- For Work as FreeLancer Industrial RO Technician
- For open up new outlet for multi-brand Industrial RO Plants accessories and components
- Taking service center or franchise of any established & reputed brands
- For Starting Own Branding in RO Plants and components
- You can start new manufacturing the unit of any or all of its components
Who can participate in this course?
- Persons who are eager for learning new skills for a rewarding job or business
- Key Managers and Sales Executives of the water purifying Industry.
- Already working in the same industry but to sharpen the soft skill.
- Mineral water/ Packaged drinking water/Natural Mineral Water distributors and manufacturers
- Traders of RO water plants components and their spares and media.
- Fresh / failed SSC/HSC/Graduate /Post Graduate willing to start a new venture
- Owners of chilled drinking water projects.
- If you want to train your technicians and colleagues.
- Anyone who is looking at extra income to meet the inflationary expenses.
- Persons are willing to start mineral water / packaged drinking water plants.
- Technicians of industrial & commercial RO water plants to sharpen their skills.
- RO Plant operators of any industry/institute/school/hospital/home.
What do we cover?
- Water Softener Design, Assembling, Regeneration, & Maintenance
- RO Plants for Drinking Water, Design Basics & Maintenance Needs
- Dosing Requirements in Industrial RO Plants
- Auto Control System In Industrial RO Plants
- BIS Licensing Process for Packaged Drinking Water
- Membrane Cleaning Process & Maintenance Needs
- Disinfectants used in Drinking Water Plants
- Softeners and RO Spares introduction
- Questions & Answers, Feedback & Testimonials
28-29 Feb. & 1 March 2024
Hyderabad (Lakdi ka pul)
15-16-17 March 2024
29-30-31 March 2024
More Details as Below
- Timing: 10 am to 6 pm
- Tea & Lunch: Included
- Accommodation: In the hotel, twin sharing basis to be provided subject to availability to outstation participants on advance booking only for Indian Residents
- Post-Training Support: One Year
- Certificate: Provided hard copy or Soft copy with blockchain security feature ( Either you can opt)
- Placement Assistance: Jobseeker will keep on informing vacancies
- Business Setup Assistance: Yes included in one year of support
- Training contents: Theory & Practical as above topics shown in “What we cover “
LIMITED SEATS ONLY
Join The Skilled Community
You can avail of a straight Rs. 5000 Early Bird Discount
Discounted Fee Rs. 14900 ( Under Early Bird Offer)
If booked for the Vadodara batch by 21 February 2023
If booked for the Hyderabad batch by 7 March 2024
If booked for the Kolkata batch by 22 March 2024
(Use coupon code: ” EARLYBIRD ” ) at the final fee payment.
Afterwards, The Regular Fee is: Indian Rupees ( INR) 19900/–
You can book your seat by paying above mentioned discounted amount or by a token advance amount of Rs. 5000 only at the below link balance amount you can pay at the time of Training by NEFT/UPI/Google Pay/Phone Pay
Most frequent questions and answers
Yes because it has practical workshop as well and one year support is also provided thereafter .
Yes if your had attended this training within last one year you can attend free of cost and the old students who attended only domestic RO training not industrial RO plant training within last one years such students can avail 100 % discount of fee they paid at domestic RO training
Yes the study material in PDF, Video & Printed Text material will be provided
Yes you will get hard copy or copy as you preferred immediately after completion of training
Yes the total fee INR 19500 includes accommodation in Vadodara in twin sharing AC room along with Lunch and Tea, if you can arrange your stay yourself you will be given discount for the same